Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My VERY first BIRCHBOX!!!

My Birchbox is here! YAY!!!!!! I waited a month...completely forgot about it...and what a great surprise to see CENTER MAIL in my e-mail! I quickly remembered MY BIRCHBOX!!!! Okay, so whats a Birchbox?

A Birchbox is a little mini box that gets mailed to you monthly for only TEN BUCKS A MONTH with all the latest products...or classic favorites of the Birchbox team! You are guaranteed 4-5 generous samples of prestigious products! This is perfect for me, as I am someone who LOVES trying new products! I obviously can't afford to be trying new nail polish, lip color, & hair products each month (ESPECIALLY WITH ALL MY RECENT CAR TICKETS!!!!) ...And with that let me share with you my first Birchbox!


My Birchbox included:
* C.O Bigelow Lavender & Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner
*Jour Moisturizing Lip Gloss In Birchbox Pink
*Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Mini Vial
*Zoya Nail Polish in the color Kristen
* Larabar mini natural bar
So I am totally pumped about this first package! My favorite by far is the nail polish... I don't think I waited five min to apply it!
I also had the Larabar for breakfast this morning, and while the test was a bit ify... I felt quite healthy.  The bar contained nuts, fruit, & other wholesome ingredients! 
Oh and don't even get me started on the lip gloss! I haven't bought myself a lip gloss in years, just because I always seem to have some laying around.  I Love this new Jour color because it goes on thick and just a bit pink, but mostly sheer!
Now for the Juicy fragrance- I actually already own this in the full size bottle, but of course I could use a mini for my purse : ) ... I have yet to try out the shampoo and conditioner but I am sure that any product by C.O. Bigelow will do wonders for my hair! ...so keep posted and I will continue to share my Birchbox goodies & my experiences with my new products! You should go subscribe yourself by clicking here - Sign Up For Birchbox : ) If you are like me & are a sucker for anything Mini, you will LOVE getting your Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment